Striped Spots and Red All Over

1.06.2014

P1017496 P1017509 P1017491

Happy New Year folks! I'm a little late, but this was my Christmas outfit. It was too cold to wear a sleeveless dress, so I turned my dress into separates by layering a turtleneck on top. If you need a dress for an occasion, I highly recommend that you check out Taylor's dresses. They make great fit and flare dresses, and are sometimes sold at Marshall's.

Gap Turtleneck   |   Taylor Dress   |   Vintage Earrings   |   Nine West Flats   |   Random Belt (nice one here)

P1017515 P1017520 P1017497

Truth be told, I'm glad that 2013 is over; it was a rough year for me. Life threw a lot of curve balls testing me emotionally and mentally. This year I'd really like to work on growing as a creative individual, an adult, a woman, a blogger, a kick ass person, and the best version of myself possible. Cheers to a new year and a new attitude!

Post a Comment