Holiday Outfit Inspiration

12.29.2013

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm so sorry for how quiet the blog has been lately, but I had to take a hiatus because I've been so busy. However, you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, and Pintereset to see what I'm up to! But I'm back and will be blogging regularly now.

Christmas may be over (which makes me sad) but I'm sure you still have holiday parties to attend and New Years is right around the corner.
holiday1
1   |   2   |   3   |   4   |   5

This dark green jacquard dress paired with the tortoise necklace gives off a glamorous, vintage vibe. And don't forget that burgundy and purple compliment dark green beautifully. Line your lips with Mac's Viva Glam I and you are party ready!

holiday2
1   |   2   |   3   |   4   |   5

A red dress and green bow bumps has festive written all over it. The great thing about this dress is that the color and print are appropriate for every season and a variety of occasions. You can wear this dress on a date, to a graduation party, a wedding or a baptism. And how fun is that beaded pearl clutch?

If you need a last a minute NYE outfit, I highly encourage you to check out Joe Fresh, Zara, H&M, Banana Republic, and Zara right now. They are all having big sales. Everything in Mango is 50% off. I don't often shop at Banana Republic, but I checked out their 40% off sale and was impressed. Their sale items were also an additional 40% off, so I scored a pair of flats that I've been lusting after for $20 when they were originally $110. Nothing makes me happier than a bargain!

 I went to a Zara store when their sale started and everything in my size was still in stock. Zara lowers the prices as their sale goes on, but waiting for something to go on further discount is a bad idea since Zara's sale items go fast. I got this dress and pair of shoes. The shoes were originally $100, and I got them for $70 which is not a significant discount, but they were the last pair left, and are much cheaper than the Schutz look a like. I'm pretty sure I gasped when I saw them and discovered they were my size. I held onto those babies for dear life. I can't wait to wear them when the weather gets warmer. Don't mind the dirty mirror in Zara below. Happy shopping folks!

PhotoGrid_1388376377453

Post a Comment