Embroidered Boho Dress + Sunsets at the Beach

5.27.2014

IMG_9942 IMG_0020 IMG_0095 IMG_0062 IMG_0052

One of my favorite places to take pictures is the beach; not only because it sets a chill and laid back mood, but also because there is so much space to move around freely while photographing.

The bohemian look is one of my favorite styles. It's effortless and relaxed, yet stylish; three of the most important things when getting dressed. So I couldn't resist when I spotted this Tea + Cup Dress. I picked up this dress for the pattern and the flowy silhouette. And while this dress is absolutely lovely, there are a few issues with the fit. You may not be able to tell from these pictures, but the amount of fabric is a little overwhelming on my petite frame. The sleeves are extremely long, and there are straps to turn them into 3/4 sleeves which I used. However, the sleeves would have looked best if it was left as a 3/4 sleeve with elastic bands for the hem. The material is also quite sheer, so I have to wear a slip underneath.

IMG_0074 IMG_0058 IMG_0157 IMG_0158 IMG_0168

Post a Comment