Sun-daze: Floral Top + Pink Pants

6.08.2014

IMG_0713 IMG_0738 IMG_0771 IMG_0670 IMG_0653 IMG_0759 IMG_0753
Gap Shirt    |   Gap Pants (similar)    |   Coach Purse    |   Gifted Hat (similar)

You want to know my recipe for a good weekend? Tacos, the beach, good company, and a bright, cheery outfit. It's almost impossible to be in a bad mood when you're wearing floral print and pink pants. I actually surprised myself when I bought this top and these pants. I'm usually not a fan of pink clothing. I find it to be too saccharine, so it's important for me to find the right shade of pink. These Broken-in straight khakis from the Gap were perfect. Since they are pre-washed, the color is not as saturated and gives off a relaxed and laid back vibe. And this shirt is actually from the Men's section at the Gap. I saw it from across the store and made a bee line towards it. I rolled up the sleeves and tied it in the front to make it a little more fitted and feminine.

IMG_0731 IMG_0666 IMG_0707 IMG_0702 IMG_0858
Photos by Aarong. Thank you for being so awesome!

Post a Comment