Flower Bomb

7.17.2012

P7151291 P7151309 P7151330 P7151331 P7151357

Outfit #1
Lush Top | Mango Skirt on sale |   Zara Sandals

My birthday was last Monday, so I celebrated this past weekend. The black Zara heels started to hurt so I had to change into my trusty flat Aldo sandals.

Outfit #2
Lush Dress  |  Aldo Sandals(old)  |   Andre Cellini

Isn't the hi lo hem of this dress gorgeous? Someone told me I looked like a flower. Ha! My only gripe with this dress is that there's a snap button in the front that looks random and awkward. Also, the heels I wore were adorable, but they gave me terrible blisters on the balls of my feet. Pobrecita!

Outfit #3

F21 Top | Target Shorts |   Random bag

5 PEOPLE COMMENTED ON "Flower Bomb"

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'm having interent issues at work. Everything keeps getting duplicated. It's so annoying. But to recap A) I want your closet. B) I need to go shopping. C) I have to start looking for the next fashion show we will be attending.

    XOXO
    Franchesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! My first comment! Thanks Fran! I've been doing a little too much shopping..I wonder if the next fashion show will have people wearing loincloths crawling around. It was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't comments super exciting? HAHA I'll aim to find a better designer in general.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just realized that you tweeted about my blog! Ahh! So exciting! I'm so dorky. The show we went to was cool. I did really like some of the clothes. It was just funny how dramatic everything was, and it was my first fashion show.

    ReplyDelete