Wedding Guest in Floral

9.03.2014

Summer isn't just beach season, it's also wedding season. A time where couples proclaim their love for each other and say their I do's. Recently, I attended my friend's wedding. I'm so happy that I had the honor of celebrating Dana's big day with her and Joey. She made a beautiful bride and looked like such a princess! I kept expecting a horse drawn carriage to pop up any second like in Cinderella.

IMG_6474 IMG_6381

The colors for the flower arrangements were summery and tasteful. The food was really delicious, and the meals just kept on coming. It was a feast, truly an Italian style wedding in regards to cuisine.

20140824_190752 IMG_6444 IMG_6437 IMG_6411 IMG_6416
Zara Dress (same one from Choies here)    |   Zara Heels (similar here)   |   BaubleBar earrings    |   gifted ABS Schwartz clutch

I opted to wear this bright floral dress since it was a summer wedding. Not only did the floral pattern of this Zara dress catch my eye, but I was also drawn to the extra panels of fabric of the skirt portion. The pockets are also a bonus!

IMG_6420 IMG_6409

Congrats Dana and Joey! May you both have a loving and happy marriage! And thanks to Aarong for the outfit photos.

Post a Comment