Slouchy Knits

12.15.2014

IMG_8477 IMG_8670 IMG_8680 IMG_8641

Although my busy schedule has me running around, I always make time to look presentable. It takes the same amount of time to put on a nice outfit as it does to put on a crummy outfit. When I'm pressed for time, I gravitate towards pieces that are easy and casual, like this slouchy top from the Gap that I'm wearing. I paired it with this a-line skirt from Loft. I had been stalking this skirt, debating whether or not to purchase it, and I'm so glad that I did. My favorite part about this skirt is the soft, stretchy knit material. It's too bad that the store ran out of my size though.

Do you have a go to piece for the days when you're in a time crunch?

Gap Top    |  Loft Skirt    |  Gap Boots  |    |   Right Arm: CWonder Cuff, Left Arm: BaubleBar    |   History + Industry Earrings
IMG_8709 IMG_8461

Post a Comment