Stories

9.20.2012

P9132331

H&M Dress |  H&M Denim Shirt |  Target Purse |  Kork Ease Sneakers via TJ Maxx

I've noticed that I have a story about almost every article of clothing that I own. Most of the time the stories are about how the item gives me wardrobe malfunction, pain (shoes) or some other thing.

When I spotted this denim shirt in H&M, I knew I had to have it. I wanted to start belting out "Where have you been" by Rihanna because I've been searching for a dark blue denim shirt with snap buttons. All the ones I've come across were out of my price range, had the wrong buttons or were the wrong color. I'm just really picky. Although, this denim shirt may not be exactly what I was looking for, it came pretty darn close, and at $24.95, psh, sign me up!

The red purse I'm carrying is from Target. I remember being so thrilled about buying it on clearance, and not being able to decide between buying the black or red version. I totally forgot that I even had this purse and pulled it out of my closet. The color has faded a bit after 5 years, but it's still cute. Oh and my shoes, they wreaked havoc on the back of my ankles because they were new. But that's a story for another time.

Post a Comment