Leather you will or leather you won't

11.17.2014

IMG_8182 IMG_8155 IMG_8107
gifted Bebe Jacket    |  Gap Dress    |  Apri Boots  |   Top necklace:DIY  |   Bottom Necklace: Lucky Brand

Last week, you could still get away with rocking bare legs, but now all I can say is brrrr! You'll freeze your tootsies off.

Every woman should own a black leather jacket. They make you look instantly cool and chic. But owning a light colored leather jacket was something I never gave a second thought to. My friend had this jacket that I'm wearing in these pictures. I thought it was kind of cheesy when she showed it to me, but after some convincing I thought "why not? There's no harm in just trying it on." I was sold! It fits well, it's real leather, and surprisingly, I reach for this jacket more than my black one. Moral of the story: Step outside of your comfort zone because sometimes your friends know best. Happy Monday ya'll!

IMG_8066 IMG_8051

Post a Comment