Clashing

4.12.2013

P3104720
P3104710



French Connection Dress | Uniqlo Blazer (similar) |  Uniqlo Shirt (similar)|  Gap Tights (similar) |  Target Wedges (similar) |  Necessary Clothing Belt (similar) |  Necklace via Beacon's Closet (like this one and this one)
There's a lot going on in this outfit with the stripes and dots, but I really wanted to wear these tights. I've had them for months, and I could not wait to bust them out of the package. This jersey dress is so easy to wear. It is definitely going to be a staple in my closet.
We have had some unseasonably warm weather this week in NYC. It's too bad it was so short lived. But I did notice that a lot of trees bloomed overnight. I'll give it two more weeks before I head to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. Also, you guys need to check out Ample Hills Creamery on 623 Vanderbilt Ave(between Prospect Pl & St Marks Ave)in Brooklyn. I had their Toffee Bar Crunch and Vanilla Malted ice cream yesterday, and it was SO GOOD! I cannot wait to go back and try all of their other flavors.
TGIF. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Post a Comment