Inner Pocahontas

8.21.2013

P7265954 P7265971

This is probably one of my favorite outfits in a while. It's just so easy and relaxed. I'm so glad that I scored this top during Zara's sale for $25. It was originally $70 which is way too expensive.

P7265981

I've been looking for a pair of high waist denim shorts to no avail. Most pairs I have come across are too small, too short, or too distressed for my taste. My next step is to check Levi's. I know you guys are probably wondering why I didn't look there first since Levi's is practically the mother of high waist denim shorts.

Anyway, my search for high waist denim shorts led me to American Eagle. I've really come to like their clothes over the last two years, so I decided to take a trip there. Buying shorts can be really tricky because I often find that most shorts I come across are too short. It's the same with American Eagle. Their shorts are often too short or too tight on me. If I size up, they're too baggy in the back. But I was able to find these pink shorts that I'm wearing! I was hesitant at first because I didn't think I would wear them that often because of the color. But they have quickly become my favorite shorts, so expect to see them quite often! I've worn them almost every day for two weeks...Yep, I just just admitted that I'm a serial shorts wearer. They're advertised as being high waist, but let's be real, these are normal shorts.

P7276020 P7265964 P7265978

 Zara Top (similar)  |  American Eagle Shorts   |  Jewelmint Earrings  |  Random silver turquoise bracelet (similar)  |   Madewell Bracelet and Rings

Post a Comment