Fall Into Leopard

11.06.2013

PA246975 PB017124 PB017102

One of the best things about being petite is being able to fit into kids' clothes. This dress is from the kids section at Gap. It's a leopard print, shift dress with pockets. Three of my favorite things combined. How could I say no? Since it is a girl's XXL, there are a few minor adjustments to be made. The arm holes are a tad small, and the dress is shorter than I would prefer. But the arm holes can easily be adjusted. Since the outfit is mostly black and brown, I brightened it up with this bright red purse, and purple heels. I scored this leather Perlina bag at a sample sale for $25. Awesome, right?

gifted Victoria's Secret Jacket   |   Gap Kids Dress (similar)   |   Perlina Bag   |  Zara shoes (similar)

PB017113 PB017115 PB017135

And now for some random news. Nicki Minaj has her own clothing line at Kmart. It's ah..rather colorful.

China's Gutter Oil Scandal: 1/10 of China's Cooking Oil May Be Recycled From Garbage

New Japanese Face Masks Let You Chow Down on a Burger While Maintaining Your Dignity

I hope everyone is having a good week so far!

Post a Comment