The Magic Hour in a Free People Dress

6.30.2014

IMG_4594 IMG_4619 IMG_4736 IMG_4846 IMG_4697

This Free People dress was the perfect thing to wear after I was covered in mud and dirt hours before these photos were taken. This was my second year taking part in the Rugged Maniac race. Hector and my sister joined me this time. I'd say that my favorite obstacle this year was running up and over the half pipe. I just have so much fun doing the race, that I'm certain I'll do it again next year, and the year after that until I get bored or physically can't do it anymore.

I still had a lot of energy left after the race, so I threw on this effortless dress, and biked towards the sunset. The volume of the dress makes it great for twirling, but can also make me look pregnant which is the downside. The week just started but I'm already looking forward to this July 4th weekend! I'm hoping I can see some fireworks up close this year. What are your plans for July 4th?

IMG_ IMG_4756

Post a Comment