Beach Chill

5.24.2013

P5105246 P5105248

You know when you're in such a rush to get somewhere that you forget one of the most important things? I was racing to get to the beach before the sunset, and forgot my camera mount at home. I usually leave the mount attached to my camera, but had taken it off to charge the battery. Now I just leave it locked into place on my tripod.

Camera mount or not I was determined to take pictures after trekking all the way to the beach. I put my wallet on top of my tripod, and balanced my camera on top of it. Viola! It worked, well sort of. My camera was shaking because of the wind, but I wrapped the camera strap around the tripod lever which helped.
P5105253

What are your Memorial Day Weekend plans?

Gap Top |  Urban Outfitters Sweater|  American Eagle Outfitters Shorts (similar)J Crew Factory Necklace

Post a Comment