Casually Lemon

6.27.2013

P6085637 P6085634

I got this dress a while ago from Sheinside.com. As a big fan of shift dresses, I was drawn to the color and cut. But I was kind of disappointed when I received it in the mail. It's not light enough to be a summer dress, and it's slightly see through. It's also a bit too shapeless, but that could be easily fixed.
I didn't know I was wearing my hat backwards until my sister's boyfriend told me. I was wondering why I looked kind of odd like the Man with the Yellow Hat from Curious George. Ha.

P6085665

SheInside Dress |  AE Denim JacketConverse Sneakers |  Gifted Panama Hat (similar)Gap Bag

I always see this man with his huskies. The white one is their mother. He told me that he had six huskies in his house at one point.

P6085668

Whenever I clean out my closet, I always separate unwanted items into two piles. One pile is for donation, and the other pile is to sell. I cleaned out part of my closet today, and dragged three bags of clothes to Crossroads to sell. They're kind of picky about what they buy, but are less selective than Buffalo Exchange and Beacon's Closet. It's also a great way to make some quick cash! You can also donate your used clothing at drop off bins in H&M, and receive a coupon for 15% off your purchase. What do you usually do with your old clothes?

Post a Comment