Shimmy Shimmy Chic

8.11.2013

7-79 7-710

Joe Fresh Top (old)  |  Mango skirt (old but I like this one)  | Target Clutch (similar)  |   Jewelmint Earrings  | Vintage bracelet from Diament Jewelry

This skirt was last worn here. I don't wear it as often as I would like because I have a limited number of tops that match the skirt. But, I think this black Joe Fresh top compliments the skirt really well. I was obsessed with this top when I saw it in the store. I called three different stores to find my size in black and white. What isn't there to love about this top? The laser cut outs are so much fun. It gives the top such a unique look, and texture. I even shimmied around to see if the dots would move with me, but they didn't.
Heels would have been ideal with this outfit, but I went with flat sandals to stay comfortable.

7-73 P7175922 P7175912

 Have you seen the caterpillar from Australia that's been dubbed as the mad haterpillar? It stacks its old heads on top of itself. No one knows for sure why they do this, but there is speculation that it's a form of self defense.

Post a Comment