Say Yes to the $20 Dress!

8.14.2013

P7296135 P7296167

Band of Gypsies Dress via Marshalls (similar)   |   H&M bag (old, like this one)  |   Jewelmint Earrings

You know what I love about summer aside from the beach worthy weather, late sunsets, and long bike rides? Summer clothing. It doesn't require many layers. You throw on a dress, a pair of sandals, and you're done. Easy peasy. If only picking an outfit could always be this easy, right?

Before I forget, I must share that I got this dress from Marshalls for only $20. One of the many reasons why I love Marshalls, bargain finds! I actually walked past this dress the first time. It caught my eye the second time, and I quickly picked it up before someone else did. Did I mention that the dress also has side pockets too? Awesome, I know.

Here are some rules for shopping at Marshalls.

#1- Get a shopping cart. Trust me, your arm will start to hurt with all that cute stuff you're holding.
#2- If you see something cute, put it in your shopping cart before it's gone. Good things go fast there!
#3- Keep an eye on your shopping cart because I've seen people take things out of someone else's cart. Shoppers can be so rude. Watch your back, girl!

P7296134 P7296156

Crazy Sexy Diet was recommended to me by my sister's friend. The author, Kris Carr had developed cancer and went on a mission to live a healthier lifestyle. She was able to slow down the growth of her cancer through healthier habits. Kris explains in detail the benefits of eating a vegetarian and alkaline diet. I'm only in the beginning of the book, so this is all I can tell you. Pick up the book for more details or check out her 16 Crazy Sexy Diet Tips! What are you reading these days?

P7296185

P.S. Have you noticed that the quality of these pictures are a bit different? Hector got me a new lens. When I used this lens for the first time, I was amazed at the picture quality. This lens has changed my life, fo' real.

Post a Comment