Utility and Stripes

10.04.2013

lanalai91913-4sm lanalai91913-6sm lanalai91913-1sm

This is probably one of my favorite outfits that I've worn in a while. It's a little dressed up but still casual because of the utility jacket, and the darker colors are perfect for fall.

I'm so glad I bought this jacket. It's quickly become one of my favorite pieces because of it's versatility. It can be worn with jeans a t-shirt for a casual look, or a dress and heels to take it up a notch.

Max Studio Jacket (similar)   |   French Connection Dress (like this one here, and here)   |   Zara Heels (similar)   |   Merona Purse from Target   |   Target Sunglasses

lanalai91913-7sm hlanalai91913-13sm

I finally finished all past episodes of The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. Both shows had me on the edge of my seat, especially The Walking Dead. Since I don't have a cable, and the new season hasn't aired yet. I've watched every single trailer I could find for The Walking Dead Season 4. Sounds sad, I know. I can't wait till it comes out on Netflix, so I could find out what the new, big, bad threat is! Anyone else a fan of either show?

Photos by Angelito Jusay. Thanks to Frank, Aarong, and Angel!


Post a Comment