Rust -n- Plaid

11.12.2013

PB057238 PB057239

 H&M Top   |   Forever 21 Skirt (similar)   |   Jessica Simpson Bag   |   Aldo Boots (similar)   |   Random Necklace (similar)

My love for plaid is confined to shades of red and green. The reason is unclear to me, but I suspect that it's because it reminds me of Christmas, my favorite holiday. I like this top not just because of its colors, but also for it's corduroy elbow patches, and blue cuffs. Instantly classic and instantly awesome. Paired with a brown skirt, boots, and bag; this outfit is definitely fall appropriate. This top would also go well with a tweed blazer.

PB057260

I look intense as if I'm trying to look into your soul. Is it working? I kid!

PB057265 PB057230 PB057277

Have you seen these pictures of the daily life of a grandmother and her odd-eyed cat? Their relationship is so sweet.

Watch this video of a banker saving twelve ducklings on a ledge.

Post a Comment