Lazy Sunday

5.30.2012

P5270441 P5270461 P5270447
My friend, Aarong and I ventured to the Williamsburg Flea Market for the first time. It was nice to browse and look at all the cool things for sale, but nothing struck my fancy. Even though it was hot all weekend in New York City, I wasn't in the mood to bare my legs, so I opted for what I call, my "lazy pants." I love these pants, from the color, to the slouchy fit, to the pockets, to the thin fabric. They are just so comfortable. It's too bad I snagged my pants on a drawer, but there's nothing that a little stitching can't fix. I managed to drop food from The Meatball Shoppe on my pants too. Sad face. Also, Aarong was kind enough to take these pics for me. If it wasn't for her, I'd be stuck with my tripod and timer. Thanks Aarong!
Gap Tee, Uniqlo pants(old), Aldo Sandals(old), Karmaloop necklace

Post a Comment