Rambling

11.26.2012

PB123685
PB123659
PB123671

American Eagle Sweater | Old Navy Button Down |  Blank Denim|  B. Makowsky Shoes via TJ Maxx |  Jewelmint Necklace

A button down under a sweater doesn't have to be boring. Experiment with prints, colors, and accessories. I added a necklace and snazzy shoes to my outfit to make it a little more interesting.
I've been checking out Cyber Monday deals. Nothing has really caught my eye yet, but there are some good sales going on. J Crew Factory is having a 50% off sale on everything, and free shipping with the code YOURGIFT. Click here.

Loft is having a 50% off sale on everything with the code TODAYONLY. Click here.
Asos is having a 30% off sale on everything including sale items with the code CYBERMONDAYSPECIAL. Click here.

I've been having trouble sleeping because I've been sick. The weather is making my skin crazy. I've been trying to eat celery as an alternative to sugary snacks, but the taste is unpleasant. Celery with blue cheese and wings is tasty, but that defeats the purpose of trying to eat healthy. So, I decided to try making juice out of my celery. Since I don't have a juicer, I used a blender. I also threw in an apple, broccoli, and a persimmon. The consistency is more like apple sauce, since the blender doesn't get rid of the fiber as a juicer does. Next time, I'm going to try adding more water. It's not the tastiest, but I keep reminding myself that I should drink it because it's good for me. Sorry for the extensive rambling in this post.

Post a Comment