Merry Christmas!

12.25.2012

Merry Christmas everyone!!! My apologies for being MIA. I've been trying to get my health in check, and was busy with Christmas preparations.
Edited with Line Camera app. I know everyone loves Instagram, but I honestly think the Line Camera app is more fun.

Merry Christmas!
Christmas Cookies. Recipe from Refinery 29.

cookies

Adorable but painful Zara loafers. The shoes aren't flexible, so they didn't bend with my feet as I was walking. As a result, it changed my walking pattern. I didn't feel any discomfort until I took my shoes off at the end of the day though. Everything from my knees down felt super tired.

DIY Christmas Nails!

I've been running low on the OCC Tinted Moisturizer. They've been out of stock in my shade since Hurricane Sandy. I know they were having production problems, but I got tired of waiting, so I switched to Tarte's Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer. It's 0.7 fl oz bigger than the OCC Tint and costs $36 as opposed to $20 for the OCC one. I honestly prefer the OCC tint because their shade is a better match for my skin, and it provides more coverage than the Tarte tint.

PhotoGrid_1356301664160
Camera equipment from Jami and Hector for Christmas! Thank you!

PhotoGrid_1356301893735
20121203_195054
20121203_195010

I love Christmas. It's my favorite holiday. My family isn't big on Christmas, but I am. I always get into the holiday spirit and find myself singing Christmas songs, and smiling whenever I pass by houses decorated with lights. There's something about Christmas that just feels so magical! It makes me feel like a kid again.

I spent Christmas with Rick and his mom. We stuffed our faces until we couldn't move. I am so thankful to have wonderful food and company for Christmas. I hope that everyone had an amazing Christmas with their friends and family! Merry Christmas and goodnight!

Post a Comment