Striped

3.13.2013

P3034447
P3034443
P3034463
P3034470

French Connection Striped Dress (similar)|  H&M Fur Vest (similar) |  Zara pants|  Target Purse (similar) |  Zara flats (similar here)

As you may or may not know, I'm a huge fan of Aimee from SongofStyle, so when I read that she was going to be in NY for the DVF loves Roxy event, I jumped at the chance to meet her. The event drew quite a crowd since there were bloggers, Roxy Surfer Models, Vanessa Hudgens, fans, PR people, etc. I was so eager to meet Aimee, but I couldn't find her for a while, and no one knew where she was. When I finally spotted her, it didn't seem like the right time to talk to her. She was busy taking pictures. I left disappointed, but I went to the Piperlime event she was hosting the next day. It was exciting to finally get to speak to her. I felt a little silly because I was kind of nervous. Aimee was super sweet, and down to earth. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of either events. But you can check out the DVF loves Roxy bikinis here. The prints are adorable. This green one is my favorite.
And in case you didn't notice...check out those babies on my feet! Hubba Hubba! I couldn't decide between the velvet loafers and studded flats, but I opted for the velvet flats since they were warmer. Which pair do you like better?

Post a Comment